Best Western Plus NICE COSY HOTEL
Preventive health measures following COVID-19
- Contact areas in common areas, including room cards, elevator doors and buttons, and the door handle on the entrance door, are disinfected every hour.
- Routine cleaning and disinfection of all contact surfaces in common areas, such as reception, lobby furniture and flooring, counters, garbage cans, stair railings, are performed regularly.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel is available at the reception desk.
- Contact bridges, such as locks and latches, light switches, office surfaces, telephones, TV remote controls and bathroom faucets are carefully disinfected after each day.
- Wearing a visor for hotel staff is mandatory and it will be disinfected every 4 hours. We ask them to wash their hands regularly with soap and water, or failing that with a hydro-alcoholic solution, to clean and disinfect their work area regularly.
- Each time they start work, our staff will be checked for temperature.